Tuesday, November 10

encourage me!

YIPPEEEEE! The Homeschool Post has officially announced all the nominees for the 2009 Homeschool Blog Awards!


YIPPEEEEE! My blog has been nominated for "Best Encourager Blog"! Thank you to those who have encouraged me by getting Garden Glimpses nominated for the third year!

Voting takes place now through November 21st for twenty-five different categories. Please take a moment to check out the main voting page with all the information and rules. Scrolling down through the page will bring you to the categories.

If you are one of my regular readers - you don't have to be a homeschooler - and would like to bless my little heart, find the Best Encourager Blog category. Click on it which will take you to the list of all the nominees. Garden Glimpses is on the top. Click
on the dot to the left, then hit the VOTE button.

Ready? Here you go: HSBA 2009 Voting

Thanks so much!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

Mrs. E. said...

I did it! Voted for you. . .my favorite encouraging blog! Then I was viewing the other categories and noticed I'm up for New Homeschool Blog. . .Shocked!! What fun!! I think I'll encourage some votes for me tomorrow too! ;)

mom said...

YAY, Heather!

For those possible voters stopping by here, please note Heather's blog Simply Grand Central in the New Homeschool Blog Category. Not only is she a dedicated homeschooling mom, but also an incredible photographer! Plus I've known her personally for quite a few years now and am greatly blessed by her friendship!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

ValleyGirl said...

Well, I will certainly go over there and do my duty!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin