Thursday, December 24

choosing cozy over frightful

On the day before Christmas, my true love asked of me....


....what can I do to help you today?


 At least my at home "to do" list has shortened enough to be manageable on this day that it's an easy answer.


Run my errands for me!


It's currently snowing like crazy and I have no desire to be out driving on a busy last minute shopping kind of day while the roads are filling up with snow.  My husband, however, drives through anything and enjoys being out and about with people.   He won't mind stopping at the bank, picking up the mail, and shopping for all the things that look yummy to him ONLY the things on my grocery list.  That leaves me in a nice warm cozy home to finish up some baking that I still want to do and then work on a bit of cleaning.  If I stay on task during the day, it should be a wonderful evening of worship followed by a relaxing fondue dinner and the annual watching of It's a Wonderful Life.


Goodness, I'm blessed!


May your day be as blessed as you finish up the last minute preparations before celebrating the remembrance of the birth of Jesus!


And........LET IT SNOW!


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~


2 comments:

wonderloveandpraise said...

oh, how i wish it were snowing here -- instead of raining sheer ice from the sky!!! i told scott that i hope he doesn't need to go to church any other time than the service tonight when we all go, because i don't think he'll be able to make it back up the hill either by vehicle or foot! ah well, we are grateful to be cozied up here in the house with an ABUNDANCE of food - a turkey AND a ham!! at the SAME time! in the FRIDGE! what DECADENCE!

Merry Christmas, Tam. May our Emmanuel be very near to you as you celebrate His coming with the ones you love!

Steph

mom said...

Awww, I'm sad to hear you are getting nasty weather, Steph! But what a blessing to have a frig full of wonderful food to eat! YUM!

Do be careful out there tonight going to and fro, okay? And may your heart be filled with JOY as you celebrate His coming!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin