Friday, December 25

Do you know?

On Christmas Day my true love said to me....

....it sure is QUIET!

With six kids here opening presents this morning, it was quiet.  Six kids and it's quiet?!  They are all growing up and there's less hoopla and wrapping paper flying.  More conversation mixed into the smiles.  


Recently I was thinking back to another Christmas when our house was filled with littles and that lead me to some other  pondering.  Take a moment to read more over at Heart of the Matter Online where I share my thoughts as I wonder...Do you know?

Enjoy this day as we remember our reason for the season who thankfully did not remain in the manger, but instead became our Savior!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

stopping by to say...Merry Christmas. Quiet sounds lovely to me.

Kimmie

mom said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Kimmie!

Quiet was lovely and refreshing :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin