Thursday, December 3

the land of Z

On the third day of December, my true love said to me....

....."Time to get up, Hon!"

The days are definitely shortening and the chance of snow flurries in the passing clouds seems to darken the indoors even more on a daily basis lately. Having hormones in a constant state of flux takes my energy to new levels of low. Throw in a calendar that is overflowing and this wanna be type A mama heads to new levels of Z.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

"Time to get up, Hon!"

It's not that I don't wake up early. I do.

It's not that I don't hear my husband get up and grind his coffee beans. I do.

It's not that I don't hear the dog paw on the door to come back indoors. I do.

It's not that I don't think about all I have to do on the day ahead. I do.

I do for a moment, then I close my eyes and doze back into a land of weird strange dreams.

Zzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzzz!

Hopefully I won't sleep through Christmas!

What letter of the alphabet would describe your garden days right now?

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

1 comment:

Mrs. E. said...

Bbbbbb. . . definitely a busy bee lately. But I'm sensing the Zzzzzz days coming fast.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin