Tuesday, December 29

my dream shop

When I sat down here this morning, I was off to a good start.  My devotional has been good and there were thoughts to share.  And then I was interrupted.

Again.

And again.

And again.

Interruptions are a part of my life and I can usually pick right back up where I left off, but after each interruption it became harder.  Too many other things cluttering my mind on this day.

Then after lunch it was time to focus on my multiple errands in town.  Each place I stopped was busy with people and it seemed to take extra time to complete my task.

Now that I'm back home, well, the brilliant thoughts of early this morning have faded as the daylight begins leaving the sky.

So, instead I'll leave an offering of a link on this late afternoon.  A link that kept appearing on the Christmas lists of various bloggers.  A link that keeps showing up on my Facebook sidebar.  A link that is my new favorite place to visit when I no longer want to think, but want to dream.  It's a quilters paradise and the only place my family need shop for me in the future.....

Fat Quarter Shop 

Now, time for me to fix a cup of tea, check the fire, switch laundry, start supper, wrap the last presents, and do some more cleaning!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin