Monday, January 25

Simple Woman's Daybook for January 25

 
For today January 25

Outside my window.....there are heavy gray clouds AGAIN with snow in the forecast.


I am thinking.....about how fast this month is going by and how it looked so LONG when we started the new calendar.



I am thankful for.....God's continued provision.



I am wearing.....my flannel robe as I just got up a little bit ago and am still sipping my first cup of coffee. 

I am hearing.....my husband coughing.  Ugh....

I am creating.....a new project list for the week and hopefully doing better prioritizing.


I am going.....to keep taking all my supplements with hopes that my cold won't get any worse.


I am reading..... my devotionals and the Bible.


I am praying.....for the relief workers in Haiti to have the strength and endurance to get through their days.



I am remembering.....how every January seems to have a hibernation feeling to it.


I am hoping.....that by the end of the week everyone will be well again in our house.



On my mind.....is a bunch of words that need to be put down on paper this week.


From the learning rooms....we'll need to take a closer look at the work done in the subjects of health, history, and science.


Noticing that....my desk has somehow gotten very cluttered again after being so clean for a bit :::sigh:::


Pondering these words....."A God you understood would be less than yourself." ~ Flannery O'Connor



From the kitchen.....will be simple meals because I don't feel like cooking.


Around the house.....are traces of Sunday messes since I plopped down and watched Emma last night and was too tired to pick anything up when it was done.

One of my favorite things.....are notes in the mail.


A few plans for the rest of the week.....are running the girls back and forth for some babysitting,  drivers ed class in the evenings for a son,  addressing envelopes and sending out our end of the year family letter and picture (can you believe that I STILL haven't done this!), early morning women's Bible study at church plus hosting Bible study midweek, and some sewing.


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you....

Ahhh, yes, it's that time of the year again.  As the wife and bookkeeper of a business owner, it means working on all those fun end of the year forms. I'm pleased to say they are all done and ready for mailing today as well as getting our personal tax things in order to meet with our accountant.  Whew!

Thank you for stopping and visiting my daybook on this day! If you'd like to visit others who are participating or write a journal yourself, please stop over at Peggy's at Simple Woman's Daybook


Enjoy this January day!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~ 

2 comments:

Ruth said...

You seem to have a very busy week....hope it's a great one!

I like the words you're pondering on. Thanks for sharing and for reminding me to clean up my study/work table, too.

Blessings,
Ruth

Liz Tolsma said...

I enjoyed your daybook. Hope you all feel better soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin