Thursday, January 7

a year of mini blessings

After filling out my large wall calendar this morning, I moved on to filling out my mini wall calendar that is on the wall next to my desk.  It's nice to have a calendar to glance at when working at my desk.  It's also a Lang calendar and although it is sold out for this year, they still have a picture of its cover on their website (unlike my large calendar from my earlier post). I confess to tossing and turning about whether or not to buy it this year since our finances are so squeezed, but am willing to give up brewing a second pot of coffee that occasionally is made around here and instead drinking tea I already have in my cupboards since this simple calendar is worthy of my smile on a regular basis.  

Have I mentioned that I love this calendar, too, which is entitled Beautiful Blessings?  It's opening verse for the year has already blessed me - "He shall feed His flock like a shepherd." ~ Isaiah 40:11 - as our family enters our annual time of limited employment while heavy snow covers our land.


Here's to many mini blessings ahead in the new year!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin