Wednesday, February 3

the good and pleasant part

"How good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity!" ~ Psalm 133:1

There are days and then THERE ARE DAYS! 

Monday was one of THOSE DAYS when the girls could not get along with one another no matter what and neither could the boys.  I had things I had to focus on and instead I seemed to constantly be putting on my mother's judge hat.....grrrrrrrr!

Yesterday was a bit better, but there was still a bit of fractiousness leftover that gave me a minor grrr.   

Right now two of the girls are sitting at the kitchen peninsula doing their schooling and SINGING together.  The littlest is busy happily typing on the old manual typewriter.  The boys are busy working on their schooling in their rooms.

Of course, I'm not foolish enough to think it will last all day knowing a squabble could break out before I even finish typing up this post.  However, at this moment in time I would like to shout....

"HOW GOOD AND PLEASANT IT IS WHEN BROTHERS (AND SISTERS) DWELL IN UNITY!"

Whew!  Thank you for letting me shout that while the moment lasted! 

Okay, now back to the regularly scheduled day in your garden :-)

Blessings,Tammy  ~@~

2 comments:

Mrs. E. said...

Love it! I'm adding verses to the window sill and this will now be one of them.

mom said...

Yes! It would be a good verse for you, too, Heather, especially with all those brothers abounding in your household :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin