Tuesday, February 23

a single inconvenience

I interrupt your regularly scheduled busy day to let you know that I missed announcing a holiday.  Yes, indeed, yesterday was Single Tasking Day!  Can you imagine?  How could a mother ever single task?  Take a day like today where I've been repeatedly interrupted with any task I attempted to do, like blogging which is why I'm so late posting.  One task?  For a day?  Sounds impossible.

But, do not fret, because there is another holiday coming up tomorrow called Inconvenience Yourself Day.  Does the thought of that make you laugh more than yesterday's holiday?  And who comes up with these things anyways? Certainly not a mother who knows life is all about inconvenience and multi-tasking.

So, I thought I'd attempt to do both holidays tomorrow by inconveniencing  myself by attempting a single task for the day!   We'll see how far I get.... 

Happy holidays!

Blessings,
Tammy  ~@~

2 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

Haha, too funny! Who DOES think up these crazy "holidays" anyway?! (probably someone who's been stuck in a single-tasking job for a little too long....)

Nezzy said...

Nope, I sure can't. I am happiest when all the ball are up in the air. I'm just spastic that way!

God bless and have a beautiful day!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin