Monday, March 15

Simple Woman's Daybook for March 15


For today March 15

Outside my window.....the skies are blue, the sun is shining and there's talk of possible record setting of the high temperature for the day as we head into the upper 50's.

I am thinking....about how life sometimes blindsides you.

I am thankful.....the weather is so delightful allowing the kids to get rid of that excessive winter energy outdoors.

I am wearing.....my black exercise pants with a hooded pink sweatshirt.

I am hearing.....the quiet house as I recognize one benefit of Daylight Savings Time.

I am creating.....my garden list which will hopefully translate into a order form filled out and dropped into the mail.
 
I am going.....to enjoy this week with the grandchildren around!


I am reading..... my devotionals and the Bible.

I am praying.....for God 's strength and power to uphold a son who desires purity while he lives among men who intensely chase the opposite.
 
I am remembering.....that with tears come rainbows.

I am hoping.....to maintain some semblance of order all week.

On my mind.....are the walls that get built when trust has been broken repeatedly.

From the learning rooms....there will be young grandchildren playing and the public schools on spring break this week which tends to result in many interruptions and schedule changes.  My hope is that we can do a little intense schooling each morning allowing more freedom in the afternoons and if that doesn't work, we'll school harder next week to catch back up.
 
Noticing that....there's only snow left where big piles were plowed or in the deep shady woods where the sun can't melt it as quickly.

Pondering these words....."Children have neither past nor future; they enjoy the present which very few of us do." ~ La Bruyere

From the kitchen.....there'll be lots of kid friendly eating.


Around the house....are toys scattered everywhere!


One of my favorite things.....is listening to my grandson's expanded vocabulary as he chatters at me.

A few plans for the rest of the week.....are hosting Bible study midweek, hopefully completing the hemming of a quilt which I've been working on for a couple weeks now, a library visit, watching the snow melt while we play outside, and connecting with family at the end of the week. 

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you....
The challenge of attempting to tie a quilt on the living room floor is only enhanced when the cat keeps lying on the quilt no matter how many times you scat him away.

Thank you for stopping and visiting my daybook on this day. If you'd like to visit others who are participating or write a journal yourself, please stop over at Peggy's at Simple Woman's Daybook


Enjoy this March day!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin