Monday, March 22

Simple Woman's Daybook for March 22


For today March 22

Outside my window.....the skies are blue, the sun is shining and it's suppose to warm up into the 50's today.

I am thinking....about the definition of reform - improvement or correction of what is corrupt or defective.   I believe the health reform has done exactly the opposite of that definition as more and more of the fine print is coming to print.

I am thankful.....for all the safe traveling that was done over the weekend.


I am wearing.....a denim skirt with a red sweatshirt thrown over a white t-shirt.

I am hearing.....a pair of mourning doves outside in our woods.


I am creating.....a new "To Do" list as I look toward spring coming soon.
 
I am going.....to have a quiet week at home.


I am reading..... my devotionals and the Bible.

I am praying.....for God 's Word to remind me of who I am in Him.
 
I am remembering.....those chubby little arms that hugged me around my neck all last week.

I am hoping.....to get back into my walking routine.

On my mind.....is trying to get some focus back as I'm having a hard time between some specific challenges that have come up in life combined with the lack of sleep.

From the learning rooms....there will be lots of sitting and working on school corrections with each child as mama is way behind on that right now.
 
Noticing that....my youngest is growing up WAY too fast! 

Pondering these words....."Pray.  It isn't a sign of weakness; it is your strength." ~ Orville Kelly

From the kitchen.....there'll be more creativity in meals as I scan the freezer and the food pantry.


Around the house....there is sand everywhere as my children and grandchildren lived in the sandbox last week.


One of my favorite things.....is listening to my youngest talk to one of her big brothers on the phone. 

A few plans for the rest of the week.....are hosting Bible study midweek, hopefully finally completing the hemming of a quilt which I've been working on for too long now, a library visit, a bridal shower, and completing my garden order. 

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you....
The little barefeet of my granddaughter as she left her flip flops on the dock and wanted to stick her feet into the lake water.  Just outside the view of this picture is our frozen icy lake.  Kids!  LOL

Thank you for stopping and visiting my daybook on this day. If you'd like to visit others who are participating or write a journal yourself, please stop over at Peggy's at Simple Woman's Daybook


Enjoy this early spring day!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~ 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin