Wednesday, April 7

call a halt

Ohhh, there was such a good devotional last week!  How interesting that it was for April 1st as it certainly would apply to how foolishly we live at times as we get sooooooo busy with life that we do not spend any time on our relationship with God in spiritual worship and interceding.


"We run ahead of Him in a thousand and one activities, consequently we get so burdened with persons and with difficulties that we do not worship God, we do not intercede." ~ Oswald Chambers

At the time when we often need to spend the most time in prayer, we often spend the least because there's just no time.

"Then let us call a halt, and get into such a living relationship with God that our relationship to others may be maintained on the line of intercession whereby God works His marvels." ~ Oswald Chambers

If there's no time in your life for prayer, then it's time to call a halt to all the busyness around you.  Take time to connect with God as there is no relationship more important than the one we have with Him.  The heavenly line of intercession is ALWAYS available, so keep it busy throughout your days as you  join Him with others through your prayers and allow Him to work His marvels!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Nezzy said...

I keep a prayer in my heart and a song on my lips throughout the day. I take prayer seriously and I know God answers 'em.

I just got my big old dump truck load of mulch today...woohoo...I can begin dressing up my flower beds again plus build some major muscles!

God bless and have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

mom said...

God does indeed answer and I think that is one of the greatest joys of being a faithful pray-er!

I'm sooooo jealous of your mulch, btw! *wink*

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin