It's time to celebrate! Today is my THIRD Blog Anniversary! Three years of wandering through my garden and sharing with YOU!
To bless those who stop by here, I've put together a basket full of gardening odds and ends as a giveaway. The chosen person will receive the following:
* a yellow kitchen towel with flowers
* a vanilla-tangerine candle
* a picture frame with a garden theme
* the newest kind of gardening gloves
* one ladybug garden row marker
* a little flowered pot for a plant
* four flower seed packets
* some Scripture fruit of the spirit cards
* a fun little girl's craft wooden flower necklace
* notecards with little birdhouses on them
* a small flowered notebook
* a smaller notebook
* a cute package of kleenex
* a happy pink flower to stick in your garden
* a thirty-one day devotional called Abiding in Christ - Becoming a woman who walks with God by Cynthia Heald
* and all of the above comes in a basket
To enter the giveaway, please leave me a comment telling me what your favorite flower is even if it's something that doesn't grow in your garden.
Since it's spring and the season of new life, to get a second entry please add to your comment the fruit of the spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, patience) you'd love to grow in your life in the days ahead and I'll pray for you!
Now that you have a way of celebrating my blog anniversary, I'm going to celebrate by taking a mini blog vacation. I'll be back in a week to announce the winner! See you next Thursday morning!