Saturday, April 17

a day away

It's time.

It's been a long week. No, I take that back....it's been a long month.  Wait a minute, it's probably been longer than that.  All I know is that God has been working on my heart in many ways for awhile and I am seeing just a teeny tiny bit of why He's been firming up my faith.  

Navigating these waters has been exhausting.

And it's time.  Time for a break.
Although the weather isn't quite as beautiful and warm as last weekend when my granddaughter had an absolutely wonderful time playing on the beach while her family was visiting, the sun is shining and the wind has calmed from yesterday's hurricane force (or so it seemed as I watched the bench fly off our porch!).

It's time to take a day off and away.  There's been some major work done on our little cabin way up in the woods, so it's time to go and check it out.  My husband has tools he left up there that he needs here for work and the dock could be put in, too, so it's ready for the best fishing of the year in a couple of weeks.

It'll be a nice break!

What are you weekend plans?

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

P.S.  Thank you for hanging in there with me through my more serious ponderings! 

2 comments:

Miracles from God to us! said...

Hope that you have a relaxing week! Has God been speaking to you about adopting?? Just curious. Africa??? Have a great evening! Beautiful day!

Love Heidi SChafbuch

mom said...

Not yet, Heidi! But I feel privileged to pray for those who hear the Lord speaking to their hearts about adoption. Kimmie leaves this week to pick up her new daughter from Ethiopia and I'm so excited for her! :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin