Thursday, April 1

on to April

I almost forgot about a new month until one of the kids reminded me last night as we were about to turn off the lights in the kitchen. But the dirty look the child who had spoken up received from another sibling made me immediately take notice.  Uh huh.  New month.  First day of the new month....April Fools Day.  One of those "be afraid, be very afraid" kind of days for a mother as she waits to see what they have planned....

Instead I think I'll focus on the verse for the month - "Our Lord how majestic is Your name in all the earth!" ~ Psalm 8:1  

What an amazing spring we're having already!  I cannot remember a year when the ice was off the lakes in March, the snow gone, the windows open, the grass beginning to green, the flowers beginning to pop, the birds singing, and everyone you meet has a smile on their face and a bounce in their step with these signs of spring which are very very early for our area.

We all keep whispering "Is spring REALLY here?" as we anticipate the temperatures to plunge and the snow to return. I guess we'll find out as the days continue to move forward.  

Enjoy this first day of April and beware!  *wink*

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~ 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin