Thursday, April 29

three's the charm!

Thank you to all those who participated with your comments or dropped me a note privately on my third blog anniversary.  I appreciate your encouragement as much as you appreciate mine!  So, a big heartfelt thank you to all of my faithful readers.

We've been running a tad bit way behind here this morning, but I finally corralled my basket name picker to choose a name while I held the basket over her head.
And the winner interestingly enough was someone who listed three fruits of the spirit in her comment, and no, she didn't get three entries for that....just one extra entry like everyone else.   Here's the winner of this year's basket:
Congratulations, Elaine!  I'll send you an email to get your shipping address and get this basketful off to you!

In the days ahead I'll be praying for all of you as the note with your names and "fruits" is posted on my desk.

Enjoy this spring day in your garden!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Heasleye said...

Yippee!!! What a fun surprise! Thank you very much for this generous gift! Here's to another year of your encouraging blog.

Elaine

mom said...

YAY! I finally got it shipped off today, Elaine, and hopefully you'll have it by the end of the week :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin