Saturday, May 8

a mother's song

"Because I first overheard my mother's praise and prayer in the rhythms of her song, and because I first overheard the praise and prayers of others like her, I was later able to hear the voice of God." ~ Kenneth L. Waters Sr.

A wonderful thing to ponder as we come upon a day to celebrate mothers who bless our lives daily with their song or to remember those mothers who have gone on to sing in the heavenly realms on this day.

Happy Mother's Day to those of you who are mothers.  May the rhythm of your song be one of praise and prayer to our wonderful God!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

5 comments:

Amy - Park City Girl said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Tammy!

Kimmie said...

And may yours too my dear sweet friend.

mom said...

I hope you both had as relaxing a Mother's Day as I did!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Angie - The Arthur Clan said...

Oh Tammy...I honestly can't even imagine my mom being gone and how much I would miss her. Especially on this special day that is just for her. Thank you for your warm reminder to treasure her for the rest of time we have together. :)

mom said...

You're welcome, Angie! And from what I've seen, you already do treasure her! :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin