Tuesday, May 25

watchful eyes a'followin'

"Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ." ~ First Corinthians 10:1

Quite powerful words that Paul wrote to those he was ministering to, eh?  And to think....those words are for us, too!  Ohhhh, we'd love to use those words to our children on our *good days*, but what about those bad moments that come and go with our days?  YIKES!

How important it is to soak ourselves with God's Word so that we can more easily follow His example with the help of the Holy Spirit in our daily lives.  Our children are always learning from our example for much of who they become has been caught rather than taught through the years.   Don't let that thought scare you!  Commit your moments to Him knowing you can trust Him to guide and lead you as you guide and lead your little ones.


I've written more about this over at Heart of the Matter Online as I covered a familiar topic that my regular readers have heard about in my article called My Watchful Angels (And no, that isn't my picture with the article, but it is a very close representation of some of the singing that goes on in my house!  LOL!)


Have a great day in your garden!


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~
 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin