Tuesday, July 20

not the usual irregular regular

I'm feeling irregular lately.

No, not that kind of irregular.

Although we've been off our regular school year schedule for a couple of months, now I even feel off my regular irregular summer schedule.  And it feels very irregular making me feel very out of sorts.

The hard part is looking ahead to my schedule for the rest of the month and seeing that even that is a continued irregular unpattern for our regular irregular summer.

So, please accept my apologies for being irregular with my regular blogging this summer.  Plenty of blog worthy thoughts come to mind all day long but my irregularity keeps me from the computer.  In some ways that's a good thing.  In other ways it just contributes to this irregularity.

Now you may return to your regularly scheduled blog surfing!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

Laura said...

I completely understand where you are at! I haven't updated my blog in about a week! But, I think that's summer for you... we generally always have a ebb and flow to our day. Even during summer we have a general order... but recently?? No way!! It's just irregular irregular!!! haha

mom said...

Glad I'm not alone, Laura! LOL!

What makes it strange is that I've learned to be flexible over the years with having a large family and all the ups and downs and ebbs and flows, but honestly, this is getting ridiculous! ;-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Karen said...

I can so totally relate to this. I keep waiting for "normal" to return but I'm beginning to think I live in the land of denial and I might be refusing to admit that this is now "normal." (I'm certain there's an english teacher from my past waiting to smack me for that sentence. Oh well, if only she knew how "abnormal" I've become. I'm sure she'd offer instant forgiveness.)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin