Friday, July 30

time to get ready

Reality has set in.  The last days of July are staring hard into my face.  YIKES!  How did that happen so quickly?

With that realization, I have sat down to order my curriculum for the coming school year and have only one more click to make to complete all my orders. Whew!  My upcoming school calendar has been rough drafted and should only take a few minutes to finalize.  Whew!  I have my article for HOTM in rough draft form and should be able to polish that by tomorrow night.  Whew!

With that realization, I noticed some upcoming events in August that pertain to homeschooling and which I'd love to share with you.


*After thoroughly enjoying the first Not Back to School Blog Hop last year that Darcy hosted, this year Heart of the Matter Online will be hosting this event.  It's a wonderful way to follow links to other homeschooling blogs who are rich with ideas covering various weekly topic during the month of August.  Feel free to click on the button on my sidebar to participate or if you'd like more information, click on this link - Not Back to School Blog Hop

*Coming up quickly is the Heart of the Matter Conference which will be held August 9 - 13.  It's a wonderful way to hear several homeschooling speakers, chat with other homeschoolers, receive a swag bag full of goodies, win some door prizes, and feel well prepared for a new school season ahead.  The best part is you can do all that from the comfort of your home!  If you miss a session, you have the opportunity to download it after the conference.   Click the link above if you are interested in finding out more or if you want to purchase a ticket for $19.99.  

Better yet, as one of the writers on the HOTM team I am able to offer ONE ticket to giveaway to one of my readers.  If you are jumping up and down at this wonderful opportunity, please leave a comment as to why you'd love to attend the conference and be sure to leave an email address where you can be contacted.  I'll pick a winner early Wednesday morning (August 4) and let you know who has won!


Now go and enjoy these last days of July!


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

1 comment:

ChiGirl said...

I think it would be a resourceful, focusing start to our family's home school journey.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin