Monday, August 2

the daily way truth life

Welcome to August!
I hope you aren't feeling panicked like I am whenever I hit the last month of summer and look at my summer project list which has barely a thing crossed off!

As I flipped the page, I noted the verse for the month which is so often used when leading someone to the Lord.

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me." ~ John 14:6

And yet, what an awesome verse for everyday life!  When you know the Lord, you are shown the WAY to live as you meditate daily on the words found in the most wonderful book ever published - the Bible.  It leads you in the WAY to go through your days to live abundantly.  It provides the TRUTH you need to stand on in a world that seems to have gone crazy with stinkin' thinkin'.  Honestly, sometimes I read the news and think WHAT?! How can educated people often utter the words they do that make absolutely no sense?!  What a blessing it is to open God's Word and know that the TRUTH that is spoken in those pages stands as firmly as it did thousands of years ago.  It gives LIFE not just for eternity, but for NOW.  Our time on this earth is so short, so live it for Christ with passion willing to follow Him on the adventure He places before you.  LIFE will not be drudgery if you keep your eyes on Him while applying what His Word speaks to your heart.  

Now are you ready to tackle the month of August with the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE?!  I am!

Enjoy the day and the month!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin