Monday, August 30

don't use pen

"Write your plans in pencil and give God the eraser." ~ Author Unknown

When I woke up this morning after a restless night of sleeping in a much too warm house, I knew I needed to spend some time praying over my day and the day ahead for family.  Once I did that, I was ready to start my day and I checked the list that I set next to my computer last night.  It's a long busy list for the day ahead.

But apparently I wrote my list in pen.  Nothing is going well and I'm really feeling way out of sorts.  Ever have one of those days?  The kind where you'd like to go back to bed and start over again?  

So, I decided to start over again.  Yes, there are definite places I have to go later today, but I've decided to write my morning in pencil and let God direct me since MY plan definitely isn't working well.  I'm anticipating my day to turn the corner now.


How about you?  How's this last week of summer going for you?  Do you have a list a mile long, too, as you prepare for the fall?  Remember to use pencil!


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~
  

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin