Thursday, August 12

secret shouting

One thing that I am very good at is keeping secrets.  I don't know if I've developed that to an extreme because there's been people in my life who have broken my trust through the years or if it comes naturally.  But if someone tells me something and states it is confidential, my lips are sealed just like this  :-X   Of course, my fear is that someday I'll end up in a nursing home with dementia and spill every bean in the kettle, but I pray not.

Sometimes it isn't easy keeping a secret, but necessary and I do my best with this  :-X   until I get the all clear when I can do this  :-O

So, let me pass on something that a little bird told me.  Truly it was the littlest bird in our family.  This one:
Yes, last Saturday you would have found her upside down under Grandpa's lawn chair at her aunties soccer games.

She very calmly sat at the kitchen table the night before coloring with her aunties and Grandpa when she answered her mommy's question, "What's in mommy's tummy?"  "A baby!" she replied. However, that news could not be shared as I was close to the end of the list of family who hadn't been told yet (yes, I've decided this is DEFINITELY a downfall of a large family) and had to wait to share the news.


A secret that has kept a smile on my face all week long!  


Now that I've been received the phone call with the information that everyone has been told, I'm free to shout, "I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA AGAIN!"


And I'm still smiling :-D


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

6 comments:

LaughingLady said...

Oooo, congratulations!!! And I bet you've got all sorts of cute little sewing project gifts lined up to shower the new little one with already, too!

mom said...

Thanks! :-) And no, I don't have any projects lined up yet! In fact, I need to finish up a BABY quilt for the sweet upside down little girl in the picture!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Chris Worthy said...

Hooray!!! That is truly wonderful news!

Mrs. E said...

Ohhh, I'm so happy to read this!! What wonderful news! Congratulations to everyone!

Diane said...

Congratulations Tammy!
How many grandchildren would this little one be then?
I've got my fourth grandchild in the oven - he/she is due October and I'm invited to be the attending doula!

mom said...

Thanks Chris and Heather!

This will be my fourth grandchild, too, Diane! I attended the birth of its older sibling and hope to arrive in time for this one, too, if the weather cooperates as it's birthday will be in snowy February...

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin