Wednesday, September 22

falling for pumpkins

It was only a few short minutes ago that it officially turned into a new season, so I guess I'm not too late to wish you a happy first day of fall!
This day has gone by so quickly and was so full from start to finish.  It seems that every September is like this.....busy busy busy.  New schedule and activities, new schooling year, yet there's still so many lose ends from the summer to tie up.  Like the garden.  I spent a little more time out there this afternoon as I cleaned out more rows of beans and some tomato plants.  And look at that pumpkin!  I had to have my husband carry the two big orange pumpkins out of the garden because I honestly couldn't lift them.  And as you can see, there's a few more yet to ripen...hopefully!

Even though the days are full, what a wonderful season it is!  Soon life will settle and all our days will be spent indoors as we head toward winter.  Until then, I'll enjoy the autumn sunshine in my garden!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Yeah for huge orange pumpkins and for very strong and willing husbands!

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted

mom said...

Definitely two things to be thankful for!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin