Tuesday, October 19

be a nominator

Hey homeschoolers!  It's that time of the year again! Nominations are being taken for the 6th Annual Homeschool Blog Awards over at The Homeschool Post.  There are twenty different categories to chose from to nominate your favorite homeschool bloggers with the nomination process being open until October 30th with voting taking place in November.  So take a few minutes to head over to The Homeschool Post nomination page, read the rules, and get started!  


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Laura said...

Tammy-

Just wanted to drop a quick note and say thank you for coming over and "visiting" my blog! I've always enjoyed your daybook and am so glad that you're okay with me using your format. You are so encouraging! Thanks again!!

mom said...

You are very welcome! I felt right at home visiting you :-) And feel free to use my embellished version! ;-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin