Wednesday, October 27

blowing into my mailbox

After being without power most of yesterday and watching our lights continue to flicker so far today, I'm not feeling my usual cheerful self.  The weather isn't getting better, but in fact seems worse as the howling strong roaring wind has brought with it much colder temperatures AND snow!  Grrrrrrr......


But ever searching for a bit of positiveness in my day, I did find one bit to smile about when I stopped at the post office to pick up our mail.  Fortunately all the nastiness of the weather and nicknames in addresses does not stop mail delivery as I found the following in our mailbox:
Awwwww!  Isn't that sweet?!  It almost makes me want to go outside and clean up the sandbox for her next visit!  ALMOST....but not quite!  I'm not crazy enough to step outside my door with the way trees are falling and branches are blowing outside my door today!


I hope your weather is better than mine today and if it isn't may the Lord bring something across your garden path to make you smile!


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~



2 comments:

Cindi said...

Aren't Grandchildren Wonderful!!

mom said...

Thanks for stopping by, Cindi!

And I have to totally agree with you! :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin