Monday, November 8

an encouraging vote

Woooo hoooo! My blog has been nominated for "Best Encourager Blog" in the  Homeschool Blog Awards which is put on annually by The Homeschool Post.  A big thank you to those who have nominated me in this category for the fourth year in a row.


If you are one of my regular readers or even a first time visitor - and you don't have to be a homeschooler - please stop over and cast a vote for me during this voting time which will be open through November 18th.  It's so easy to do and it would bless my little heart!


Go to the Homeschool Blog Awards Voting Page, scroll down to Best Encourager Blog and click on it, scroll down to Garden Glimpses, and click on the button next to it to cast your vote. 


With twenty possible homeschool blog categories to vote in this year, I'd also encourage you to check them out as there's so many excellent blogs available to read (click on the blog name) plus it's a great way to meet many different homeschoolers around our country and our world.  


Have fun!  And thanks a bunch!  :-)


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

randi said...

off to vote! :)

The Prude said...

OK- I THINK my vote counted :)

mom said...

Awww, thanks, ladies!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin