Friday, November 19

the last day

Since the voting opened, I took my time and browsed through the other 59 blogs that were nominated for Best Encourager Blog in the Sixth Annual Homeschool Blog Awards.    What an amazing variety of blogs!  Some include very long posts, some have very short posts.  Some are daily, some are sporadic.  Some have a very busy active approach while some are very quietly calming.  Some writers are well known out in the blog world and others are little known writing from the heart. Some have no sign of children around nor homeschooling, some have a daily post and picture of a child involved in a homeschooling activity.  

When I got to the end of the list and had viewed them all, I just smiled.  Truly, there is a just about any kind of blog available which will not only catch the particular eye of individual homeschooling parents, but will fill them with the type of encouragement they are looking for online.

So, if you haven't had a chance to check them out yet, please take some time to visit the Best Encourager Blogs.  Of course, your vote for Garden Glimpses is greatly appreciated as this is the last day to vote.  If you have even more time, scroll down through some of the other homeschooling award categories as you will find some amazing blogs.

And before I forget, can I please thank those of you who have sent me little notes of appreciation since the voting began last week.  Thank you for warming my heart!  And a special thank you to Tracy who left such a sweet comment on the Best Encourager Blog page.  What a special blessing of encouragement that was to me!

Have a great day!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~


2 comments:

Brook said...

Tammy, Thanks for the heads up about Best Encourager Blogs. I plan to check that out. Thank you for the encouragement that your blog is to me.

mom said...

Thanks, Brook! :-) You just encouraged ME!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin