Friday, November 5

raking excuses

From my gardening flip calendar:  Fallen leaves are almost too beautiful to rake.  I know....excuses, excuses.

The only raking that has gotten done here this fall is the raking the girls have been doing to build jumping piles.  I have not yet, um, picked up a rake to move a single leaf.  Yikes!  Think there's still time?  Of course, my excuse is that those leaves really are, um,  almost too beautiful to rake  :-X

How about you?  All your autumn chores done in preparation for the winter ahead?

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

4 comments:

Tina said...

Well. . if it snows. . you can do it in the spring :)

mom said...

"IF" it snows? It's already snowed, Tina! Now I don't have to do it until spring! Woo hoo and thank you! :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

keri said...

You know what I noticed in this picture?? How much Kimmee looks like her oldest brother!!!

mom said...

Really? Hmmm, maybe it's because I see her up close all the time that I don't notice the resemblance? Interesting......

Blog Widget by LinkWithin