Monday, November 29

the tale end of the shoes

While waiting to hear if family members made it back home and between doing some cleaning, thought I'd throw up a quick picture.  
I know I've done shoe pictures before, but I guess seeing all those shoes and boots muddled together when family come home is a rather fascinating thing to me.  These are just the ones that landed by the kitchen door.  There's also shoes all over the girls' bedroom, shoes all over down by the boys' bedroom, and an interesting collection of dress-up shoes that go clip clop on our tile kitchen floor. Lots of shoes.  Lots of feet.  Lots of family.


Bliss!


We have one left at home who will be flying out early tomorrow morning as long as the weather cooperates.  Then maybe I can shift back to normal which has never been a setting on my dryer!


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin