Tuesday, November 2

v.o.t.e.

Since I tend not to write about politics on my blog, here's my political statement for the year:


"The future of this republic is in the hands of the American voter." ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower


And if you ask me why, it's because I've always heard this:


"To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain." ~  Louis L'Amour


What are you waiting for?  Get thee to thy polls! You'll be setting an example for your children of engaging in one of the duties of an American citizen.


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Nezzy said...

I did, first thing yesterday morn'. Well, after I helped herd,sort and load cattle by flashlight in the dark...and after I transported Hubby to move equipment but that was all before eight. Then I voted...almost first thing! Heeehehe!

God bless ya sweetie and have a beautiful day!!!

mom said...

Good for you! You are one amazing woman! :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin