Saturday, November 6

worthy of the night

Remember my recent nightly multi wake-ups?  Just had to share about one of my recent episodes which was a bit interesting.


Sometime during the night my littlest whispered next to my bedside about a dream she was having and trying to cut it short, I whispered back to her that she should go to the bathroom and then crawl into our bed to talk.  As soon as I heard her move away from the bed, I determined that I should perhaps do the same thing and navigated down the hallway - without walking into a wall - to the bathroom off the kitchen.  But I suddenly stopped as I heard the most unusual noise.  


A crunchy crispy noise.


So I slowly moved closer to the noise only to find my husband eating an apple in the darkness of the room!


Apparently he had woken up before our daughter had come into our room and had made his way into the kitchen to get a drink.  Finding nothing tasty to drink in the fridge, he noticed the wonderful apples we had picked up at the farm market the weekend before and instantly grabbed one of these juicy delightfully sweet flavorful apples to eat.
Have you heard about Honeycrisp apples?!  They are the most amazingly wonderful eating apples!  So good that I'm seriously considering where I could plant a couple of honeycrisp apple trees in our yard next year.  Yum!


Of course, I don't recommend eating them during the night and frightening your family by the crunchy crisp noise they make, but they are certainly worthy of a midnight snack!


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Tina said...

Honeycrisp are my favorite apples!! I am glad you didn't hit the wall :)

mom said...

Yes, I'm taking precautions such as lights turned on in strategic places to avoid another black eye!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin