Tuesday, December 14

the little house

As I've slowly and happily been chugging along on my Christmas tasks, last night we had a family activity at church that kept the cheer alive.


Although I've been considering doing gingerbread houses this month, I'm relieved that the craft last night was that very thing as now it's one less thing on my list that I was considering to do.    All the kids had a great time and there was a LOT of finger licking going on as they decorated their little houses.  
My littlest didn't eat a thing off of her house when we got back home and it is still sitting neatly on the kitchen table this morning.  Her older sisters pretty much cleaned all the beauty off their houses as soon as they walked through the door smacking their lips as they went!  


Enjoy the little activities of the season!


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

4 comments:

randi said...

so cute! you little one looks so proud of her creation!

Tina said...

Way to go!! Ours barely made it to the car in one piece!! For sure lots of finger licking ;)

Mrs. E said...

Yes, I had to laugh at all the finger liking I witnessed! It was a fun night.

mom said...

It was a fun night and I'm thankful I made it across the parking lot as I carried this treasure as I had visions of slipping and falling and watching it fly through the air! LOL!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin