Wednesday, January 5

a newness

Living in the illusion that things slow down after the holidays, I'm finally getting  my new calendars out.  Yes, on the 5th of January.  There are three main calendars that I use in my house and I need to sit down with all three at once as I record all the birthdays, anniversaries, regular activities, special dates, and anything else of importance.  Hopefully I will get at that this week.  Yes, this week.  The days are so full right now that I am feeling breathless midweek and looking forward to that slowing down after the holidays although I'm not quite certain WHEN that will happen.


The verse running around January's page comes from Romans 6:4 - "Just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life."    I think I like how the ESV states the end of this verse better - "...we too might walk in newness of life."  


Even though life is so full, each day is a new day and holds new experiences.  May we each walk with a newness in our step that brings glory to our Heavenly Father as we go through the days of January!


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Karen said...

You are a step ahead of me. I'm still finding my new calendars...

mom said...

Well, I may have all my calendars, but I didn't sit down until this morning (Saturday) to write all the important dates on them. It was a pleasant task though as they are all such pretty calendars :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin