Friday, February 4

a feathered reminder

Chicka dee dee deeeeeee!
I think my favorite winter activity is watching the chickadees come in to the bird feeder outside our kitchen windows. They are so friendly and so busy and so chattering.
They give me a calm peaceful feeling that all is well with the world.
"Look at the birds of the air;  they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?" ~ Matthew 6:26


And perhaps that is why they give me a feeling of peace as they remind me of my own value and God's care and daily provision for my own life.  No need to worry for God will take care of those He loves!


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

What a very pretty birdfeeder...just looking at it makes me want to whistle a little tune!

Hope you are having a nice Saturday among those you love.

xoxo
Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted

Blog Widget by LinkWithin