Saturday, February 12

it's a BOY

Yesterday took a different path than I had planned when woken up by an early morning phone call.  After a few previous *practice* episodes, it seemed that my daughter's contractions were the real thing this time.  A quick shower and wakening my fellow travelers who needed to pack resulted in being on the road by 7 AM with thankfulness that the weather was perfect - although quite cold - for traveling.  

Dropping the aunties off at the house, I made my way to the hospital and once again was thankful as I found my daughter still in labor. My arrival was in time!  A couple hours later a sweet grandson was welcomed into the world with our hearts filled with thankfulness as we checked him out from head to toe.
And what fun to bring his big sister to the hospital later on for a visit!  (Note her green nail polish from our Super Bowl party the week before)  She is going to be such a wonderful big sister and good helper for her mommy in the days ahead.

Off to bask in the glow of being a grandma again :-)  To God be the glory!


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

5 comments:

LaughingLady said...

Congratulations!!! I'm glad to hear everything went well.

Laura said...

Congratulations! :D

jenny said...

Congratulations Grandma! Love on that little guy and his momma!

Chris Worthy said...

How wonderful!! Congratulations to you all!

Tina said...

YAY!! I am glad you made it :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin