Tuesday, March 1

march in strength

Last night I was sticking bookmarks into pocket folders with this verse on them:


"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~ Philippians 4:13
This morning I flipped my kitchen calendar to the month of March and was greeted by the sight of tulips as well as a familiar verse:


"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." ~ Philippians 4:13


A perfect verse for the month of March as I march into a lot of new territory.  A good reminder as I consider how lacking my self sufficiency is for the tasks ahead, yet with Christ I am empowered with His strength to be totally sufficient for wherever He leads me in the days ahead.  


May you, too, be strengthened by this reminder!


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin