Saturday, May 7

simple thoughts of the day



"A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts."  ~ Washington Irving


Missing my mom....


Smiling about my children....


Smiling even more about my grandchildren....


Thanking my Lord and Savior....


And praying for those women whose hearts ache from the loss of children or mothers.


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

ChiGirl said...

If I'd had that quote I would've written it instead of "Thanks for loving us" :) I love you so so much! Happy Mother's Day!

mom said...

I think what you wrote and this quote are pretty much the same thing :-) Love you, too, and may you have a very Happy Mothers Day as well! Give those grands a hug and kiss from me!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin