Monday, May 9

Simple Woman's Daybook for May 9



For today May 9

Outside my window.....the skies are mostly cloudy with a chance of spring rain. 

I am thinking.....about my kids planning a special meal from ingredients on hand to bless me last night for Mothers Day.  It was yummy!

I am thankful.....for my husband having a good start to his spring work season as we continue to watch God provide for all our needs.

I am wearing.....a denim skirt with a cozy pink sweatshirt until I warm up.

I am hearing.....my husband's trucks out in the driveway as the guys prepare to leave for work. 

I am creating.....another chart to keep track of important information that I need for work.

I am going.....to be working in the office today which is a very good thing since I ache all over from raking this past weekend.

I am reading.....Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby and daily proverbs.
 
I am praying.....for my life to be based upon the wisdom of God's Word as I seek God's will daily.
 
I am remembering.....that only "yesterday" my kids were all little.  How quickly the days and years pass!

I am hoping.....that the weather continues to stay spring-like.  It's been one long winter and a cold spring season.


On my mind.....is the need to stayed focused this week and concentrate on the big tasks that need to get done.
 
From the learning rooms.....it is very wonderful to be finishing up school books for the year as we wind down our schooling.

Noticing that.....the month of May is already quickly flying by.


Pondering these words....."God is sovereign over every life, but those who yield their will to him will be shaped according to his purposes." ~ Henry Blackaby

From the kitchen.....it's time for me to be thinking about what the guys would like to pack into their work lunches each morning.


Around the house....are too many clumps of dog fur as the dogs have begun their winter fur shedding.

One of my favorite things.....is seeing the color green start to pop up in our yard during the month of May.  My daffodils have just started blooming, too!  Yay!

A few plans for the rest of the week.....include schooling, working in the office, a son's birthday, a congregational semi-annual meeting, mid-week Bible studies, more raking, and catching up on ironing as we switch over our clothes for a warmer season.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.... 

The sunrise coming up over the ocean was one my  favorite parts of our family's mini-vacation.  I enjoyed my devotional time on the beach.

Thank you for stopping and visiting my daybook on this day. If you'd like to visit others who are participating during the spring time daybook or write a journal yourself, please stop over at Peggy's at Simple Woman's Daybook


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~



1 comment:

The Prude said...

I love these glimpses into your day. Enjoy every God-breathed moment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin