Thursday, June 2

leaning in the right direction

A new month!  June has arrived in full blossoms throughout our yard as our short season of spring will quickly turn into summer.  

With June has come the following verse:  "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding." ~ Proverbs 3:5  The older I get the more I find that my own understanding is not worth leaning on. Not one bit.  My knowledge and wisdom is often foolishness when placed before God's throne.  It's much better to TRUST the LORD in all things and join Him where He's leading for His wisdom truly is supreme.   The more I find how faithful He is as I trust in Him, the more I want to lean on Him!

May June be a month of leaning in the right direction....God's direction!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~







No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin