Friday, July 1

in the middle of beauty

Did it slip through the door when I wasn't looking?  Could the year really be half over already as this morning I turn the calendar page to July?
"He has made everything beautiful in its time." ~ Ecclesiastes 3:11

As I grow older I can a little more easily understand the concept of time in God's eyes....that a thousand years are like a day to Him (Psalm 90:4).  It's only when you are young that time passes oh so slowly.

Yet with time passing so quickly, I do not want to miss the beauty He has provided in each day.  In its time.  In its perfectly created time.

May my eyes - and my heart! - be opened to what He sees as beautiful in the coming days for if I'm too busy and caught up in my world I'll miss it.....

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

LaughingLady said...

It scares me sometimes, how fast the time goes these days! I can't believe either that the year is half over!! I need to pray more about seeing what God sees as good and beautiful ~ wonderful reminder to be intentional about enjoying the life we've been given. I want to INVEST the short time I have, not just spend it.

Have a very happy long weekend and Fourth of July!!

mom said...

I hear you! Living intentionally....especially since we don't know the number of our days. Each one is precious!

A long weekend will be nice :-) And a Happy Canada Day to you!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin