Monday, July 25

Simple Woman's Daybook for July 25




For today July 25

Outside my window.....the skies are mainly blue with a cloud here or there.  Looks to be a gorgeous summer day ahead in the low 80's.

I am thinking.....that sometimes I think too much! All that thinking leads to a multitude of discussions which causes more thinking.  It would be nice to have a chunk of quiet time to catch up on my endless thinking.  What do you think about that?!  LOL!

I am thankful.....for God's provision of good health for all of our family.

I am wearing.....my orangey salmon skirt, white tank top, and my yellow, orangey, green flowered shirt over it.    

I am hearing.....
the mourning doves coo outside my bedroom window.



I am wondering.....if I'd have enough energy to do all the things I need to do *if* there were more hours in the day!


I am creating.....a new journal to write my thanksgiving praises. 

I am going.....
to get a letter in the mail to a son who is somewhere faraway.


I am still reading.....Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby.
 
I am praying.....for a heart that will continue to be teachable.    
 
I am remembering.....classmates from high school as there's talk about a class reunion yet this summer.

I am hoping.....
to check a few big things off my "To do" list this week.     

On my mind.....is how much I dislike it when my older kids need to learn life's lessons the hard way.
 
From the learning rooms.....it's time to think about ordering our schooling materials for the fall.

Noticing that.....
the summer daylight hours are shrinking.    
I am looking forward to.....eating more fresh veggies from the garden in the weeks ahead.

Pondering these words.....
"Establishing goals is all right if you don't let them deprive you of interesting detours." ~ Doug Larson

From the kitchen.....
is some freshly baked banana bread that a daughter made last night for our family.

Around the house....are too many rolling clumps of fur as the dogs continue to shed mightily with the heat we've had over the last few weeks.     

One of my favorite things.....is kissing my youngest grandson's cheeks over and over again.  He's such a sweet smile filled baby!

A few plans for the rest of the week.....include office time, the start of soccer practices for my two youngest, garden weeding, and continued pecking away of the baskets filled with ironing in the cool basement.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.... 

A sampling of my hydrangeas which have just started blooming.  The bush is wonderfully loaded with flowers this summer which will keep my vases filled.

Thank you for stopping and visiting my daybook on this day. If you'd like to visit others who are participating in the July daybook or write a journal yourself, please stop over at Peggy's at Simple Woman's Daybook

Enjoy the rest of July as it's almost gone!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~




2 comments:

The Prude said...

I love when you do these 'Simple Woman's Daybook posts! They are a quiet peek into your home.

mom said...

Thanks for stopping by, Anita. It's as close to quiet as you'll get around here! LOL!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin