Tuesday, August 23

little or great

A prayer of encouragement for your day:

"Lord, help me to do great things as though they were little since I do them with Your power, and little things as though they were great, since I do them in Your name." ~ Blaise Pascal

"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." ~ Philippians 4:13

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" ~ First Corinthians 10:31

Knowing these two things allows you to do everything the Lord has for you on this day! Just do it! 

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

randi said...

great quote to go along with phil 4. writing them down to think on them....:) thanks, tammy!

The Prude said...

Have you read much Pascal? I'm thinking it may be worth it.
I'll have to share these encouragements with my family tonight, they speak to our current hectic situation!

mom said...

Thanks, Randi!

No, I haven't, Anita, probably because Pascal is most known for his contributions to science and mathematics which are subjects I tend to avoid if at all possible ;-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin