Wednesday, September 14

falling for fall

I'm around.  Just real busy.  September is always a very full month as we transition from a summer schedule to a fall schedule.  It doesn't leave much time for writing. So if it's quiet around here for the next couple of weeks, not to worry.  We're busy living life as fully as we can doing the things God puts before us.  Here's a peek at some of what we've been up to that says FALL:
A long last weekend of summer with family and campfires.

Soccer games with the girls.

Deer shedding their pretty summer coats for the darker fall and winter coats.


Shorter daylight hours mean jumping on the trampoline in the dark.


Garden clean-up as we are busy harvesting what we can before the first big frost this week. The birds are actively participating by landing on the sunflowers and eating the seeds. The tomatoes and pumpkins will need to be covered so they can keep growing.
  
A big fish catch by my husband by the light of the full moon.


Last swims of the summer and bringing in the raft.

Working at a place I love.

Spending some unexpected extra time with grands.

And working at getting our schooling going as I am still charting our courses for the year.  At least the kids are working on what they can while I finish up the details. 

Enjoy the September days which are some of the most beautiful days of the year and let me know what YOU'VE been up to lately!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~


3 comments:

The Prude said...

I want to come live at your house. This all looks delightful! Although- I am blessed with a pretty delightful life of my own, come to think of it!

mom said...

Yes, I do believe you are! Enjoy the delightful place YOU call home :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Dawne Shelton said...

September is definitely a very busy month in my home, as well. We just started our new school year this week, and as usual, are trying to adjust to the new routine. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin