Tuesday, September 6

it's the change....

Still lingering in summer?
I'm finding it hard to linger in summer with trees starting to do this around me.  Doesn't help either that the weather is getting chilly enough at night for frost advisories to be issued.  So as much as I kick and scream about saying good-bye to summer as we hit Labor Day weekend, now that the weekend is over I'm living in the reality that autumn is coming quickly.  Garden harvesting will kick into high gear in the next couple of weeks and the daylight hours will quickly diminish.  Schooling is beginning in our home and soon the rhythm of a new schedule will reign with hopes that life will settle in once again.

Are you ready for autumn and all that it brings?


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

LaughingLady said...

Yeah, as much as I hate that summer's ending, I am looking forward to having a somewhat reliable daily routine again! School starts TOMORROW!!! It's bittersweet though...

mom said...

This time of year does have a tendency toward bittersweet, doesn't it? Do you have a plan for your days yet?

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin