Tuesday, September 20

Simple Woman's Daybook for September 20


For today September 20th


Outside my window.....it's partly cloudy with a chance of windy rain later on today.

I am thinking.....about how quickly my children are growing up and out of my nest.

I am thankful.....for the wonderful surprise all my children played on my husband and myself as it has blessed us from head to toe.

I am wearing.....a sweater thrown on for warmth as it's chilly in the morning.

I am hearing.....
the sound of the dog pawing on the door to come back in the house and wishing I didn't have to get up to let him in the house.

I am wondering.....if life will ever slow down or if that is just a figment of my imagination?

I am creating.....a treasure of memories to smile about on a rainy day.
 

I am going.....to be glad when my garden is all finished up and canning is wrapped up for the season.

I am reading.....only my devotional and Bible right now.
 
I am praying.....for our family to get through this *bug* and that I would not catch it!  
 
I am remembering.....how God reveals something better ahead after we go through a time of disappointment.

I am hoping.....for good weather this coming weekend.


On my mind.....is about a million tasks I need to get done by the end of the week.
 
From the learning rooms.....the children have all begun their studies and I'm still behind on finishing up my school charts.  

Noticing that.....
the leaves are very very slowly turning colors this fall. 

I am looking forward to.....a conference next week!

Pondering these words.....
"
Prayer is not merely an occasional impulse to which we respond when we are in trouble: prayer is a life attitude." ~ Walter A. Mueller

From the kitchen.....we are rejoicing in all the apples that the trees around the area are providing which means lots of applesauce and yummy desserts!


Around the house
....are LOTS of messes as all my children have been home visiting since Friday night.


One of my favorite things.....is kissing my grands goodnight :-)

A few plans for the rest of the week.....include work projects, goodbyes to family, meetings, planning for the conference I'm attending, canning salsa, finishing up school charts, soccer practice, and participating in a local fall event on Saturday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.... 

A peek at our stacked for the winter wood which was also the backdrop for our family picture which will be found in Christmas cards in just a few months.


Thank you for stopping and visiting my daybook on this day. If you'd like to visit others who are participating in the September daybook or write a journal yourself, please stop over at Peggy's at Simple Woman's Daybook


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Prayer is an attitude - amen! Stopping by, and now following you, from SWD. Blessings!

Nezzy said...

I've missed ya. I've always enjoyed readin' your daybook.

I kinda dropped out this summer and just wanted to pop in and see what you've been up to.

You have yourself a fantastically blessed weekend sweetie!!!

mom said...

Thanks, Dawn!

And HELLO, Nezzy! I've missed seeing you! I feel like I've kind of dropped out, too. Life is so full and busy at times that blogging falls off my list.

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin