Friday, October 21

taking a flying leap

Whenever I download my camera onto my computer, there's always a few pictures that are a surprise to me.  Sometimes my kids will quickly grab my camera to take a picture of interest. Here's two of the latest surprises that showed up:
Apparently while the girls were sitting at the kitchen table doing their schoolwork, they noticed a squirrel out on the deck who was robbing the birdfeeder of sunflower seeds.
As soon as one of the girls opened the screen door, the squirrel took a flying leap!  

Both of the pictures are kind of neat, don't you think?

Of course, the pictures immediately made me sad as the brillant colors of that day are long gone as our woods is now back to the browns and grays that will remain until spring....

Enjoy your day whatever the color!


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin