Tuesday, January 10

are you laughing yet?

How often have you told one of your bored children to go find a book to read from one of the many bookshelves you have and then you've had them come up to you with this kind of book in their hands?
This is the kind of book that brings a mother to her knees saying, "Mercy!  Mercy!" because the child who has found this kind of book will follow you everywhere you go in your house as they read each and every single line.....

Just sayin'.....knock knock....

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

4 comments:

Ika Devita Susanti said...

lol. Interesting review. Definitely will search that book here. Thank you for sharing.

Kim said...

I certainly laughed out loud at this one. I know exactly what you mean. That happens at our house too! I then have to pray for peace and patience. :)

mom said...

I'm not sure this book is even in print in more as it's an older one. But the jokes are good ;-)

I keep thinking I have enough patience, Kim, until these things test it some more! LOL!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Tina said...

Ha Ha.. we have this and that is exactly what my kids do... :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin