Wednesday, January 4

potato eatin' good

As I was downloading my camera from our holidays, I ran across the picture I had taken of a special salad I made.  My husband loved it the first time I made it quite awhile ago, but because he's the lone eater of this type of salad I hadn't made it again, well, until New Year's Day when we had a houseful of people here who would enjoy it with him. 
I think of it as Donna's German Potato Salad as I first read through the recipe on Donna's Quiet Life blog and it sounded like a winner PLUS it is so very simple to make.  Here's the recipe:  German Potato Salad


Enjoy!


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

How I love this salad!!

Ika Devita Susanti said...

I must admit that the potato salad looks so delicious. I wish that I could taste it.

Megan Colyer said...

The reason I'm leaving you a comment is that I'm the Marketing coordinator for StageofLife.com, and I am looking for bloggers who might be interested in guest writing on our site. Our mission is to change the world one story at a time.

Could we feature you? We work with talented writers and bloggers to build a network of stories, crossing all stages of life, that will help make the world a better place, and I think our readers would gain a lot from your life perspective.

Go to www.stageoflife.com to explore what our site has to offer.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you if you are interested. My email is megan.colyer@stageoflife.com. Thanks!

Megan

Blog Widget by LinkWithin