Saturday, April 21

one...two...three...four...

....FIVE!  Awhile back the decision was made by me NOT to blog on Sundays, so I guess I have to make the announcement today.  Tomorrow marks my FIVE year anniversary of blogging.  It's hard to believe I've been writing here for that long.  


A lot has happened over five years such as....


    *Two children graduated from homeschool high school which brings our total to five children who have graduated from our home school with another graduating next month 


     *One child graduated from college which brings our college/tech graduates to three with one currently in college


    *One child went into the military and is currently on his third deployment


    *Two family weddings - which adds up to three grown children married


    *Three granchildren born - which adds up to a total of four grandchildren with the recent announcement of number five.


    *Over a year and a half ago I was hired for a part time position in a ministry that combines many passions of my heart primarily working one-on-one with women.  


    *Gardens have been planted, quilts have been sewn, books have been read, recipes have been tried, family has gathered, tears and laughter have been experienced, hugs have been freely given,  and the Lord continues to stretch and challenge my walk of faith each moment of the day as I desire to live whole heartedly for Him.


ALL of which keeps me writing and sharing my heart with you as a living journal from the garden of my life.  

Due to my camera currently being repaired (hopefully!) in a location faraway and being unable to locate the camera of my daughter (who is currently not home), I will need to wait until Monday to post my blog anniversary giveaway.  It's my way of saying "THANK YOU!" to my faithful readers who encourage me here or by email or in person.  

Don't miss it!  See you then!


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin